At Niche, we want the design process to feel like home: approachable, welcoming, and just plain fun.
We get to the heart of what you want for your home and create a beautiful and personal space.
What’s a Niche home? It’s the place where you belong.
1. FULL SERVICE
(The whole enchilada)
Some people love to be in the driver’s seat and others want to be along for the ride. For those looking for the latter, Niche offers full design services to take your space from concept to complete.
- We’ll set up a complimentary initial consultation to talk about your needs.
- If you’re ready to go, we’ll review the contract, talk budget, and all the other nuts and bolts.
- With the business end wrapped up, we’ll dig into the details and develop the design concept.
- Once you’ve OK’d the concept, we’ll manage the project from start to finish.
2. DESIGN PROBLEM-SOLVING
(Help! this room doesn’t work)
When a room doesn’t come together, it’s like a paper cut. No, it’s not a medical emergency but it’s consistently annoying. Not to worry! Tell us what’s wrong and we’ll show you how to fix it beautifully.
- Tell us your problem with words and pictures.
- We’ll send you a quote to make this problem disappear.
- As soon as you’ve approved it, we’ll get to work.
3. E-DESIGN (It’s like magic)
Want to tackle a space on your own with a crystal clear game plan? Live too far away to use Niche in person? Here’s the perfect solution. Let us create a custom design concept for you, which includes a furniture layout plan and the ultimate online shopping list. You’ll be ready to create the space of your dreams.
- Send us pictures and dimensions of the space(s) you’re ready to transform.
- We’ll send over a quote for our services and a contract for approval.
- If everything looks good to you, we’ll get started.
- You’ll get a mood board to illustrate the design concept, a space plan that tells you what goes where, and a shopping list full of online goodies just waiting for you to buy them.
4. A QUICK REFRESH
(This room just needs a little...)
Sometimes you don’t need a major overhaul, you just need a fresh pair of eyes and some great advice to make the most of pieces you love. Like if you had a friend (with an awesome design background) who could come over for a day or two. And, if you need a few things to make the room come together, just ask.
- Send lots of pictures of the space you want to tackle, problem areas, and pieces you love.
- We’ll send over a quote for your approval. (If you want us to purchase additional pieces to complete the space, we’ll include that in the quote, too.)
- Then, we’ll make a date to come over.