What is it about a kitchen that can be so functional and so fabulous? I've scoured the web for all that's new, gorgeous, totally clever, and utterly must-have for your kitchen. Curious?
Whether you're contemplating a down-to-the-studs renovation or a quick refresh, here are ideas you won't want to miss.
1. IKEA cabinets are now customizable. Smart companies like Semi Handmade, Super Front, and Kokeena have taken our love of all things IKEA and created beautiful, high-end doors in a variety of styles for a dramatic new look that won't break the bank. The average kitchen has 30 cabinets. If you bought custom cabinets (and not just doors) for that kitchen, prices would range from $15K-45K. IKEA cabinets with custom fronts range from $8K-15K, which includes IKEA hardware, assembly, and installation.
2. Put your stamp on the kitchen with mismatched cabinetry that captures a look you love.
3. And create storage spaces that fit your lifestyle.
One of the biggest evolutions in kitchen design is color. Of course, it's no surprise, the options are endless.
4. Love a white kitchen but want to add warmth (or even glamour)? Metal keeps it clean and "polished." :)
5. Or try these neutrals that are anything but boring.
6. Ready for a little drama while you cook? Black is beautiful and classically enduring.
9. Don't be afraid to mix it up. The lines between modern and traditional are blurring...beautifully.
10. There are so many ways to add visual interest to your space. Love texture?
12. And wide open spaces?